Tuition and Fee Schedule
2016-2017 School Year
Testing for students entering grades K-8: $ 25.00
Partner in the Mission Tuition (Category I)
Families meet all criteria for membership in St. Teresa Parish and surrounding parishes-Blessed Sacrament and Holy Spirit.
$4,950 per student
Non Partner Tuition (Category II)
$5,950 per student
Pre-Kindergarten (3 year old students and students who do not qualify for VPK)
$3,365 per student (half day)
New Student Registration
Registration is held each February for those students wishing to return to St. Teresa Catholic School the following fall. Registration for new students will be available in mid-April. An entrance test is given to all new students to determine placement. All students entering St. Teresa Catholic School for the first time are admitted on a probationary basis for a nine week period. This is to ascertain a pupil’s ability to adjust to the school philosophy and academic program. The principal reserves the right to readmit students to St. Teresa Catholic School.
If you are applying for admittance, your child will be eligible for acceptance only after all information has been received and evaluated by the Child Find Team. Before returning your registration packet, please make sure you have completed and included all the necessary paperwork.
Check List included with Registration paperwork
- New student testing fee $25.00
- Student(s) Registration Form (one per student)
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Student’s Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Pastor Approval Form (if applicable)
- Florida Certificate of Immunizations – Form 680, and HRS Physical Form
- Copy of last two years of report cards
- Last standardized test results (if applicable)
- FACTS Tuition Management Enrollment Form