St. Teresa Extended Care Program is currently registering students for the 2016-2017 school year, and we wish to extend a warm welcome to the school families who may be in need of our services. We would also like to take this opportunity to inform all of our parents of a few changes in the Program for the coming school term.
- The Extended Care Program will have limited enrollment. Re-registering families will have first priority on spaces available. Registration forms and payment must be received by Monday, August 8th. Spaces available will then be assigned to families on a first come/first served basis.
- The Extended Care Program does not offer intermittent care.
- All students must be registered in the Program and assigned a monthly fee in order to attend.
- Extended Care payments may be made on nine (9) month basis only.
- The September payment is due on/or before August 10th and the May payment by April 1st.
The purpose of our Program is to provide care immediately before and/or after school. This is not a day care program. Students may not come to the Extended Care Program after leaving the campus for dental/doctor appointments, off campus lunches, dance lessons, etc.
For more information click here: Extended Care 2016-2017