St. Teresa Catholic School offers an Extended Care Program and we wish to extend a warm welcome to the school families who may be in need of our services. We would also like to take this opportunity to inform all of our parents of a few policies in the Program.
- The Extended Care Program has limited enrollment. Re-registering families will have first priority on spaces available. Registration forms and payment must be received by the Monday prior to the first day of school. Spaces available will then be assigned to families on a first come/first served basis.
- The Extended Care Program does not offer intermittent care.
- All students must be registered in the Program and assigned a monthly fee in order to attend.
- Extended Care payments may be made on nine (9) month basis only.
- The September payment is due on/or before the first day of school and the May payment by April 1st.
The purpose of our Program is to provide care immediately before and/or after school. This is not a day care program. Students may not come to the Extended Care Program after leaving the campus for dental/doctor appointments, off campus lunches, dance lessons, etc.
For more information, call the school office at 321-267-1643.